3.6.14

When love closes the door

Every single word I say is from my soul, every single feeling is from the bottom of my heart. What an innocent child thinking everyone is like me. However, I do not know how to be strong when I am in love, I should not need it, maybe, but it kills me if not.

Sometimes, to forgive and to forget is not a choice, but a capacity. I forgive but I cannot forget even when I want, I wonder why not? It is because I do not want to cheat myself; not this time. Time, this is what I need. Also to feel I am needed for him.


Should I believe in the love again? Actually, I die to know why the love left me one day of a sudden. What I made wrong and why I did not realise how it was abandoning me. I cannot sleep by this. Again, I think I was too innocent to trust everyone is like me. 


However, the only thing I wanted is to love...

Unlucky me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario