3.4.14

Lovely 33 years old

Dear baby,

You will only expect a few words -what will those be? Words can never tell you, however, how perfectly dear you are to me. I have not spent a day without loving you. I have not spent a night without you in my thought. I want to kiss you. A thousand kisses everywhere. 

Everywhere. Because I do not forget that the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest; the last smile the brightest; the last hug the warmest. I miss you. But I am strong because (you taught me it) we will be together soon and then these lonely nights will be over forever; for a while. And we will meet in our little heaven; one more time.

As you know, I was not made to enjoy the life without love. Thank you for making my heart full. There is nothing in all the world I want but you. Here. Nobody can translate it; but we understand it. I will write you in the sky someday. I will paint you in my mind because you are the lovilest figure I know after my all life study of art.

Sometimes when I miss you most, it is hardest to write. But today, I have tried it.

Yours.


Ps. Happy 33rd birthday Mr. S.




1 comentario:

  1. "Life without love, is no life after all."

    Felicidades a tu bonito,
    muá.
    (ya puedes acceder a mi blog a través de mi pág. de perfil)

    ResponderEliminar